Why do I go through these emotional ROLLER COASTERS more often than I have in so long?
Why can't I be HAPPY with myself?
Why can't I LOVE myself?
Why does something as simple as looking into a mirror make me want to CRY, just cuz of what I see staring back at me?
Why can't I BELIEVE that I am worthy of being HAPPY?
Why can't I believe that I am BEAUTIFUL?
Why can't I believe the SWEET words that come out of my boyfriends mouth?
Why do I have to ask myself 'Whats the POINT'?
Why does it seem like the only thing that doesn't care what I LOOK like, how much I WEIGH, what I am WEARING, how my HAIR looks, or even if I am wearing MAKEUP or not is Ziggy (my dog)?
Why does it feel like SUBCONSCIOUSLY I am destroying my relationship with my boyfriend because I allow my INSECURITIES to take control of my life?
Why does it feel like I will never WIN this battle with my EYES & MIND?
..................................................

No comments:
Post a Comment